Cricut

a muse studio store

a muse studio store
a muse studio products - click here to purchase

Saturday, March 26, 2011

a muse studio dies with cuttlebug

I haven't received my started kit yet, but I did get the products I ordered from the a muse workshop I attended. I used the a muse studio vintage label dies with my cuttlebug and they worked great.

Sandwich:
  • A plate
  • C plate
  • paper
  • die (cut side down)
  • B plate
Here are the cards I made with the a muse studio dies, and coordinating vintage label stamps. I had to make some new baby cards for 2 sets of twins, one boy set and one boy/girl. I really stretched myself here using buttons and flowers, but I like them. They are being mailed inside a gift, so I didn't have to worry about them being bulky.




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment